Friday, October 19, 2018

we love a good rebranding + my fit lol

It wouldn't be an Annie LeMonnier blog without a good hiatus followed by a rebranding. 
brought 2 u by the bench outside The Bean

I love rebranding. Mainly because I can't sit still being the same for too long but also because it gives me the chance to harness what I'm currently feeling. It's really not that deep but I just thought of "Sustainable Diaries" to be so horribly tacky and after doing a project for class about a fake vintage shop called "Annie 'N Chi" I was sold. Since we last spoke, I have moved to New York City, started up college, and adopted this lil Bugger, Chia. Things have been unreasonably good and stressful at the same time but I've found that to always be a constant in my life. Honestly though you'd think I'd be less shaken up by change based off how often I do it. 

And like not to get horribly nostalgic, but imagine the 7th grader with a fascination for Greenwich Village writing up little blog posts about lip gloss on her family computer and look @ me now !! What is up!! Wow !! Absolutely crazy. 
chia!
So things have been pretty great on my end. I mean I have an awesome roommate, cat, and we're moving out of the upper east side into a cozy space in Brooklyn in the winter. Everythings falling into place and I'm just going through the motions. It's a good feeling. 

Anyways, I was really feeling myself as I was mooching off the free wifi The Bean has to offer along with the weather being perfect in order to loiter outside in order to obtain it so here's my fit I guess:

THE DEETS: 
- top: MyUnique (prob $8 max)
-jeans: I think they were from No Relation but they also could've been stolen from my sister. I can't keep track anymore. 
-jacket: the I.AM.GIA pixie coat lol. At the time of purchasing, I wasn't aware of how unethical the brand is (info) and would not encourage anyone to do the same. However, tons of ethical brands make a teddy coat similar to this (and prob higher quality). 
-earrings: Awoke Vintage 
-sunglasses: St Marks lol
-shoes (not pictured): baby got a job at Birkenstock and now has these bad boys! (cozy af)



as always, much love,
Annie-Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment